Hey Everybody First time poster to the forums so thanks in advance to anybody with any helpful advice. I Garaged my 2001 E model about four months ago at which point it was running great. About two weeks ago I went to start it and it was a little stubborn getting going. It flooded and a little gas came out of the overflow but after letting it sit for about 20 minutes it started up and ran fine. Yesterday I went to start it and no matter what it was no dice. When I went to pull the tank to check for spark I noticed that gas was still flowing from the petcock even in the off position! Not sure how long its been like that but since its been sitting for months it could potentially be quite some time. Anyways I switched the petcock out for a good one, replaced the spark plug and checked for spark (which was good) put fresh gas in and still no start. How much potential damage could have been done by the faulty petcock. Where shoud I start looking next? Thanks again for any advice.