ChristAllmighty's 6-week post-op Xrays

Those look great. Send the CD to the office for our records. Don't start smoking again.

Lets take another film in six weeks, and then the fracture line will be gone.

Considering all the trouble you have had, I would take it slow for another six weeks.

Email Norma to give you an Rx for a new film in six weeks.

Dr. Mark.. I had this surgery a week a go (Plated - broken left clav) and the surgeon explained that I might get a numbness in my breast because of nerve endings in the soft tissue in the area but that it was not likely because the injury was fresh and he might not have to do to much damage in there... anyway.. my left moob is numb below the scar which I think is good in terms of any pain management but how long would this numbness typically last?

I go in for post op on Monday and can ask him then but thought I might pick your brain in the meantime.

Thanks!

you have a numb boob. It may last a few months.

If you are a guy, it probably won't amount to much of a disability.

no, definitely not much of a disability :D

like i said it probably helps in terms of any pain... i have to admit this is by far the most painless surgery / recovery i have ever had:thumbsup:

thanks for the quick reply:ride:

My upper pectoral below the incision has been a bit numb since my surgery in february....Now the numbness is almost gone....so just give it some time....

Chris that looks damn good considering what you had to go thru....listen to the Doc and give it 6 more weeks....Glad hings are progresing with you...

Scotty J.