Sign in to follow this  

what bike is for me?

he all, i have been posting and asking questins alot lately because i am looking for a new 4 stroke. i am coming of a yz85 that i rode balls out the whole time,and am trying to sell it afer i rebuild the top end. I am currently 6'foot and 160lbs, and im only 15 so im sure that i will keep growing for some time. So any bike that you can guys can suggest? Any brand any cc's

Thanks!

I would say any 09 250f all of the bikes seem great for this year, just pick a color pretty much. Your best bet would be to see if you could hop on each 250f and see what one you like the best, the only main difference between most of them anymore is the power delivery.

a 250 2t if u wanna stick w/ them or a 450 4t, i wouldnt go lower than that to tell you the truth

a 250 2t if u wanna stick w/ them or a 450 4t, i wouldnt go lower than that to tell you the truth

Are you nuts? That is way to much bike for a 15 year old to be able to throw around or be able to use its power to its full potential, not to mention that is a HUGE jump.

Are you nuts? That is way to much bike for a 15 year old to be able to throw around or be able to use its power to its full potential, not to mention that is a HUGE jump.

actually ive ridden several and it seems like it would be an ok jump.yes they are heavey and would tire me out very quickly but then im a bit of a power freak...i like to have more then what i can handle. it makes dirt biking much more fun when you can wheelie in 3rd with no clutch!

250 2 smoke, or a 250f. Thats what I'd do.

i am wanting a thumper and definetly not getting a 2 stroke

actually im quite sane, im moving up to a 125 or 250 2t, the bike will only go as fast as u want it to. Also in my situation i dont want to have to buy another bike for years so a 250 2t i wouldnt run out of power. what ever he is looking for idk.

ive seen a few 14 year olds ride crf 150s then move right up to 450s no prob. and being 6 feet is a +

ive seen a few 14 year olds ride crf 150s then move right up to 450s no prob. and being 6 feet is a +

so are you saying that i could handle a 450 no problem, yes i know it would take a while to actually "RIDE" it but so many people say its way to big of a jump and others say go for it!

so are you saying that i could handle a 450 no problem, yes i know it would take a while to actually "RIDE" it but so many people say its way to big of a jump and others say go for it!

I know a 13 year old that rode a cr 500. (later got a 450). he can ride it. just not very fast. most people can ride a 450 but few can ride it to its full potential