Sign in to follow this  

Support you local cycle shop

This has been a hard year so far for the small local cycle shops. You know the owner who knows you by name, tells you the things you need to buy and talk you out of the things you probably don't need. These guys guys weren't getting rich to begin with but now have been hit hard by the current economic situation. Face it, folks ain't buying alot of dirt bikes right now.

So if you got a few extra dollars stop in shoot the breeze for awhile pick up a copy of Dirt Bike buy some oil or as in my case pick up a much needed new set of handlebars because you didn't interpret correctly what your buddy meant by a steep hill.

If you want to deal with these type of shops and not some high volume don't know Super Hunky from Superman type of shops, stop by and spend a few $$$$.

Let it be known that this might be the first time I've ever agreed with a Cubs fan :D

Not something i really thought about.

if steve would get new tech 8's & 10's i'd lay some cash on him, the soles of my boots look like zeno's.

SFperformance is easily the best shop in my area,,,, steve's still pretty dam fast too! He's got to have a pretty good service back log though, tom still hasn't gotten to my motor. (I'm not whinning, always said it was a winter project.)

:D

:D Even though I ride a Honda, I use DNS KTM when I can. In these financially tight times, I must admit I do purchase on-line quite a bit because I need to make that dollar stretch. Plus, the prices and selection are typically better than any one shop can offer.

HOWEVER, I do try to throw some business Dennis' way as much as a I can. Either way, you're right. The more we can support the local guy, the better!

Schaumburg Honda takes good care of me!

Yep same here.Tommy out back is a great guy . Laid back , up to date and

old school cool all at the same time... Great shop..

Gotta take this time to spot for Espy Motorsports....Dave "Espy" Espinoza takes awesome care of everyone that goes in there personally, He's crazy fast on a bike with awesome advise, and always has what you need or can get it VERY fast...309-698-3068....:D

So if you got a few extra dollars stop in shoot the breeze for awhile pick up a copy of Dirt Bike buy some oil or as in my case pick up a much needed new set of handlebars because you didn't interpret correctly what your buddy meant by a steep hill.

So where have you found such a shop around here Rod?

That buddy of yours sounds like a dick:blush: :worthy:

We are headed for Arkansas next week, can't wait:applause: :D

So where have you found such a shop around here Rod?

That buddy of yours sounds like a dick:blush: :worthy:

We are headed for Arkansas next week, can't wait:applause: :D

#1 I like DNS

#2 My buddies a pretty good guy but I think he owns part of DNS and is trying to drum up business

#3 Have a great time in Arkansas be safe

fox valley cycles. could go to a bigger store in joliet but like the people at fvc and i have bought both my bikes there and almost all my gear.

Ernsberger Performance 517-279-1419 located in Coldwater, MI. Just a couple miles north of Indiana. Jack Ernsberger is 50 and still rides like hes in his 20's. Great family to do work with and have many years of experience wrenching on all kinds of bikes. There a parts unlimited dealer and get stuff shipped usually next day.

Not something i really thought about.

if steve would get new tech 8's & 10's i'd lay some cash on him, the soles of my boots look like zeno's knees

SFperformance is easily the best shop in my area,,,, steve's still pretty dam fast too! He's got to have a pretty good service back log though, tom still hasn't gotten to my motor. (I'm not whinning, always said it was a winter project.)

:D

I didn't know that he went that way

I didn't know that he went that way

Good thing is, next time we ride at the same place he has promised to put a picture of his ass on my back window. :D