Looking for Carbon

I have a '07 WR 250 and have been looking for a Carbon Fiber pipe guard. If anyone out there knows of a new or used one at a shop please let me know. P3 is not interested in making them anymore. Thanks for any help!

E line appears to make them, they are listed on the website.

I have a '07 WR 250 and have been looking for a Carbon Fiber pipe guard. If anyone out there knows of a new or used one at a shop please let me know. P3 is not interested in making them anymore. Thanks for any help!

If you aren't averse to "rolling your own", you can pick up the carbon fibre and resin on fleabay pretty cheap.

I made an ashtray replacement for a 2001 Ford Focus that held the display unit from an Alpine EQ (the one with the remote brain from about 10 years ago) and I could drive nails through a 4x4 post with it. Darned thing was indestructible

I spoke to E-line a while back and they did not have it. I sent two pipes to Lindsey to see if at least I could get something matched up, they sent the pipes back with no guard.... I will look into the Carbon fiber, what is involved in forming it? I assume some sort liquid goop? Thanks for all the hlep and I will call E-line again.

If you only looked at E-Lines web site and saw 2000-2006 WR 250 then that is the gaurd you need to order. The WR250 pipe has not changed from 2000 to 2008 and I'll bet the new WR300 for 2009 is the same.

Kevin at E-Line just has not updated the years of the bikes on the site.

I purchased one in March for my 2008 so they still should have some.

Very interesting that you got one and I didn't. I went and ordered one on there web site so I will see what happens. Wouldn't that be something if I get it...I mean they told me on the phone they did not have them, then I sent the pipes and nothing so now I am ordering it online...Will let you know. I have 4-5 pipes diferent pipes for this bike and now I am down to the stock sacred pipe with no dents. I did get a Honda CR 250 guard to fit a Sletchen pipe but of course that one hit a tree and pushed it back.

What about the Universal Aluminum Pipe Guards , mho I think they look sick !

Call P3 Pirie Performance Products

Phone number is on their website.

w w w . P i r i e P e r f P r o d . c o m

Pirie use to make all of e-Line's stuff before e-Line started having their product made in China.

Anyway call then.. nice people.

HuskyRips

E-line delivered. I got the Pipe guard yesterday. Now I have to get my stock pipe back to see if it fits. P3 was the people that said they did not have them and then I shipped to Lindsey and he sent them back. Thanks for all of your help. Problem solved hopefully.

Post some pictures !

e-line fork guards look good too.