Am I getting the whip?

Just starting attempting the whip. note: This is only my second year racing/riding motocross and I only ride maybe 2 times, 3 if im lucky a month.

Is it getting there? Some people have said that I'm not really doing anything, and others say its getting better and better each time.

Video

th_20081011150651.jpg

200810111326241.jpg

200810111321211.jpg

200810111506511.jpg

200810111238471.jpg

looks decent to me. Just keep practicing

Practice makes perfect. And yes it looks goood.

You are definitely starting to get the back end out there, so don't listen to the people saying they didn't see anything. My guess is that you'll be throwing some strong whips by the end of the year if you keep practicing. :D

The only whip I seem to get is when I tell te wife Im going riding. Your headed the right direction. Looking good.

looks really good.. keep practicing

looking good, its clean. keep practicing, you'll get there in no time.

Your on your way. I remember when i started out and it looked just like that. With time as you get more comfortable you'll start leaning low and snapping of the top of the lip to scub more.

that looks good dude you are whipping just cuz its not upside down like bubba doesnt mean its not good

Yup definately whippin it a little bit there. Gotta start small or you'll crash hard.

Nice bike

I'm just learning too. :36-:51 a friend . :51-1:09 me. Advice?

thats a butt whip big time

Who cares if you can whip just ride.

Man you are on the right path! :thumbsup:

That whip looking good so far..

Wish I had balls to try that.. but then again, it'll come naturally to me one day..

Who cares if you can whip just ride.

That's what I reckon too, it's coming on nicely though & whoever said you're doing nothing must be blind (blind with jealousy perhaps? :moon: )

Stay safe, Dan. :thumbsup:

looks good to me!

The only whip I seem to get is when I tell te wife Im going riding. Your headed the right direction. Looking good.

I get that same type of whip every Sunday if I'm lucky!:thumbsup:

looks really nice. but i think you need to stiffen up your rear shock. it goes down alot more than your forks do on that finish line jump.

idk. just a suggestion.