03 crf450 graphics?

anyone kno if cr 125 graphics work on an 03 450 crf?

Yes. They work. 02-04 CR and CRF the same thing, only diferent is new front number plate and front fender on 04 CR and CRF.

I don't think they're exactly the same. My son has an '02 CR250R and I've got an '02 CRF450R. My shrouds are slightly different than his. When he got new graphics last year, I' lined up his shroud graphics on my bike, and the holes on the CR250 graphics were a bit closer together than on my CRF450. With some slight modification of the graphics (i.e., cutting the shroud bolt holes bigger) you could probably make them work. But I opted to buy graphics specifically for my bike rather than modify the CR250 graphics.

I don't think they're exactly the same. My son has an '02 CR250R and I've got an '02 CRF450R. My shrouds are slightly different than his. When he got new graphics last year, I' lined up his shroud graphics on my bike, and the holes on the CR250 graphics were a bit closer together than on my CRF450. With some slight modification of the graphics (i.e., cutting the shroud bolt holes bigger) you could probably make them work. But I opted to buy graphics specifically for my bike rather than modify the CR250 graphics.

Thank, first hand answer.