Shenandoah Honda-09 crf450

AND NOW THERE ARE 7 I just picked one up today 6800.00 OTH the fuss no B.S.call Dave. Make sure he gives you the right manual.

dude thats funny...dave went to give me the 250 manual also hahahah

anyway those guys are cool and they dont play any games...good stuff.

Twigg m/c sales has them i think 6859.00 plus freight & set up 301-739-2773

ask for broc they ship out of state. they called me friday i was on a waiting

list but i had found one at desoto honda in olive branch mississippi 800-207-

2234. for shipping i used freight quick 800-878-1980 ext. 214 ask for josh.

Mine left friday afternoon should be delivered in so cal by tuesday and break

it in at piru mx track wednesday will give ride report after fully broken in!

You think you lot have expensive 450s? over here there going for £5100...convert that to dollars and its $8825

if our taxes ect.. were the same as yours...your saying you got one for around $6800 ours would be £3929

So your actually getting a bargain!!!

I am getting my Bad Boy at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. I am in Tampa, FL $7900.00 out the door. Did any of you guys break your bikes down and make sure everything is greased and tighten up? I wonder how good the guys put these together.

It will probably be next to bone dry. Thats one of the reasons I give to dealers as to why I will not pay setup fees. I tell them if they want me to pay a setup fee that we can take the bike out to the shop and their techs can properly grease all bearings as I watch. They just drop the setup fee so far....

Got my 450 yesterday. Sweet! Air filter half _ss oiled. Spokes loose as a goose. I rode it for about a hour easy. Today I will check axles and shock linkage. It was so stiff riding. I am coming off a 05 CRF 250 so this is a trip for me. I am 41 5'9" about 165 lbs. The sag is around 90mm for me and my CRF 250 I had set up at 105-108mm. Did you guys change that before you tried to break it in.

One last question. My air box in the bottom is wide open alot of sand got in the box. My CRF 250 had a clear plastic piece that fit over the opening but would let any water drain out but block sand from getting in. You guys have same situation?

I am getting my Bad Boy at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. I am in Tampa, FL $7900.00 out the door. Did any of you guys break your bikes down and make sure everything is greased and tighten up? I wonder how good the guys put these together.

Which dealership did you get that price at...?