my crf 450r

you did it yourself? well i give you props for that, very clean ride. hope i dont see you coming up on my ass anytime soon! :worthy:

haha, yes i did everything my self she also has high comp piston, new crank and rod new bearings in swing arm link age steering wheel bearings.

but now i want to go get a 09 450r :D

very nice how is that black holding up on the left cover? powder coat or anodized?

It's the Factory Powder Coat, we've had it a year this month and it's starting to show signs of fade in the coat on the side cases. May send it off and have it redone. It now has a D.I.D gold chain and black sprocket that really makes a difference in appearance.

Damn your forks are up high in the clamps!!

It actually helps. I didn't notice he did it too until you said something. I did it to mine too back in the winter (before the pics) and it makes a big difference in the holeshots. I only weigh about 155lbs and have to get way up on the tank. Putting the forks up high like that help keep the front end down. It's a cheap (free) holeshot mod. Heinracing will probly agree.

It actually helps. I didn't notice he did it too until you said something. I did it to mine too back in the winter (before the pics) and it makes a big difference in the holeshots. I only weigh about 155lbs and have to get way up on the tank. Putting the forks up high like that help keep the front end down. It's a cheap (free) holeshot mod. Heinracing will probly agree.

well actually i did it for cornering because the bike has so much torque that there is no front end weight, raise forks more pressure on front tire, and im a shorter guy 5'9

and nice once again, putting a high comp piston in my bike this spring too...and i am that kid on face book with the dirty crf250 with # 242 as my profile pic

haha i know who you are:thumbsup: ya i love the high comp piston the 450 has so much power to start with then i added little more :D