Stolen: 2001 Yz426f

Sometime during the night of October 14th, my 426 was stolen off my truck while I was at work. I live in Deposit, NY and work in Binghamton, NY. Look at my profile, there is a picture there. It's got an aftermarket seat on it and has a small gear bag screwed onto the back fender (not in photo). I believe the front tire is Michelin, the back tire is a MAXXIS. It's got FMF logos on it but only has a stock exhaust thats pretty dented up.

If anyone has any information that can help get my bike back, It'd be awesome! I love that bike, it's a sick ride and was planning on motardin it this winter. Guess that idea is out the window till I get it back... if I get it back....... So please, Anyone that can help, PLEASE. I know I'd do the same for anyone of you.

wow im sorry to hear that. keep an eye on craigslist or ebay for rnadom YZ426 parts to start popping up. have you told the police?

thats a bum,mer.......i had one.....thing was an absolute beast......one of my friends spent $1500 getting his kdx motor massaged.....took one ride on my YZ and got rid of his sewing machine motor for a 450.....

good luck dude.....hope the po po finds it....

I'm hopin like crazy that they find it! The last 4 days have sucked, i've had the opportunity to go do some sick riding and had to pass it up. If it's still in my county... It will be found.

I'm hopin like crazy that they find it! The last 4 days have sucked, i've had the opportunity to go do some sick riding and had to pass it up. If it's still in my county... It will be found.

yup, its a fairly small county out in the country so hopefully you have good odds. thats broome county right?

yeah, broome... It was taken rite in down town Binghamton.

a bit far from me, but ill keep an eye out on craigslist :D

I live about 40 miles west of Binghamton, but work in Vestal. That adds some area to your "search" and I'll be sure to keep my eyes and ears open.

Thieves SUCK!

I live about 40 miles west of Binghamton, but work in Vestal. That adds some area to your "search" and I'll be sure to keep my eyes and ears open.

Thieves SUCK!

Thank you for the help. One of the people that I have a suspicion about sometimes stay out past there. At this point I need all the help possible.