Sign in to follow this  

Cadillac xrt???

Whats up guys I need a truck. Anyone have anything to say about the cadillac xrt 02 or 03 model, and yes i will be hauling the bikes and camping! I found a sweet 2003 with 90000 miles. If i dont get that I'll get a early 2000 chevy sierra ext cab with a small lift. Thanks!:D

I used to have a '03 Avalanche which is basically them same thing. I hauled two bikes in the back no problem and towed a 21' tow hauler a few times with it, no problems there either.

Mine only had the 5.3 and I think the EXT's have the 6.0 so it should do even better.

Isnt the caddy 6ltr AWD standard,, look into gas, our 4x4 burban got 9 in the city in 2wd and it was a 5.3

Yea sorry, the EXT. That bad on gas Huh Pfunk? How do the Cadillac's hold up, I'm thinking not the easiest to work on and expensive parts? Thanks guy's! Anyone else?

From what I can grasp, the caddy is a Chevrolet avalanche underneath, but with a bigger engine and leather seats ETC

Isnt the caddy 6ltr AWD standard,, look into gas, our 4x4 burban got 9 in the city in 2wd and it was a 5.3

yes they are..... my mother in law had a denali quad steer pu for a little while..

6.0 4l80e AWD 4:10 geard and about 8 mpg in town...

cool truck, but.........

looks like I'll be gettin something else then, sick truck but mpg is just insane. thanks guys!