Sign in to follow this  

Vortex or Pro-Circuit Ignition

Hey any you guys have either a Pro-Circuit or Vortex Ignitions? If you have what do you think of them? Have a 2008 CRF 250R.

Hey any you guys have either a Pro-Circuit or Vortex Ignitions? If you have what do you think of them? Have a 2008 CRF 250R.

you would be more happy with the vortex.

i second the vortex, ---PC was using the JD ignitions and Mich had to run the contract out , he was having problems with the JD ignitions and was going to vortex anyway .

I have a really good one and it's called a STOCKER!! It cost about 6 g's but came with a really kick-ass bike!

Are you an aspiring Pro winning most every local race you enter? Or an "A" rider? If not, spend the cash on your suspension, or to freshen up your motor, because IMO your money can be better spent.

Then again, if you have tons of cash, trickery is always bling cool, and I envy you!

Please pay my mortgage and buy my kid some new shoes! lol jk. G'day!

Good one, nah done all of the suspension etc and yep do win most local races, got no bling on the bike, just suspension done, R & D bowl, high compression piston and pipe so this is just something to give me an edge at State level.