Sign in to follow this  

So my wife bought me some bark busters, got a question

She bought me the yellow ones. On the package it just says "yellow." My bike being an 2001 model the plastic is faded. No big deal. Was planning on buying some new plastics once I got some rad guards and a skid plate and MCCT.

If I buy just a new yellow plastic kit will they match the bark busters? or do I need to buy all Acerbis plastics to get them to match?

Whats the difference in RM yellow and just yellow?

My Acerbis hand guards are just a touch darker than my unfaded 2007 yellow DRZ. Not too noticable though. Sounds like you have a good wife there.

Pauli

the old DRZ yellow 00 and I think 01 is darker than the newer DRZ yellow FYI almost all plastic availible is the newer yellow

It's a thumper, quit worrying and ride it.

:ride: :ride: :D:ride::worthy:

LOL I knew someone would say that.

I found all new plastic in 01 RM yellow on the Acerbis page. I think Ill just some new and hope like hell it matches

I don't think any will match perfectly but they'll be close enough that sitting way out there at the end of the bars you probably won't notice.

The ACerbis hangard yellow appears to be old YZ yellow on my bike, however the Acerbis radiator scoops seem to match fine. The Acerbis hangard aluminum is pop can soft so I will upgrade to Cycra soon.

The ACerbis hangard yellow appears to be old YZ yellow on my bike, however the Acerbis radiator scoops seem to match fine. The Acerbis hangard aluminum is pop can soft so I will upgrade to Cycra soon.

Im just gonna get new plastics later. I need rad guards and a skid plate right now. Think IM gonna get a carbon fiber one.