I hate deer

Hey everyone, I was riding my 2002 DR650 on monday morning around 1am... I probably shouldn't have been going so fast... but I hit a deer going 100 mph. I was trying to top my bike out real quick on this stretch but wasnt really thinking about the wildlife. I looked up from the speedometer and saw two deer walking into the road and the second I saw them It was allready over. I hit one of them causing the deers stomach to explode all over my body and bike and literally ripped the deer in half. I was thrown off the bike like a missle and ended up 525 feet from where I hit the deer. My bike has a twisted fork, ruined handlebars, broken mirrors and blinker, bent up gas tank, busted foot pegs... etc. Im wondering if anyone could help me figure out what my options are as far as getting some new and possibly better parts for my bike. Are there forks from different models that would fit my bike? Im trying to get all the possibilities on the table so that I can find the best deals over the winter. The good news is, I didnt break any bones, and by the looks of my bike and the deer... It doesnt seem possible. But anyway... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[ I didnt break any bones, and by the looks of my bike and the deer... It doesnt seem possible. But anyway... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let me see,,100mph ,in the dark & hit a deer///WALKED AWAY...I dont think you could possibly get more help than that..count your blessings !

First of all. Glad your OK. Thats the important thing

Secondly, instead of hating the deer and wanting to upgrade to better parts, you should upgrade your head first....then the rest will follow.

100 mph is bad enough, but late at night when nocturnal animals are out and about. At 100mph EVERYTHING comes up on you fast. If you were going 50 mph you might have averted this mess.