Sign in to follow this  

pro circuit t-4 exhaust

im enjoying my slip on t4..... chapparall sale 100 bux. so no matter how much anybody likes it, its cheaper than a stock one. lol. and lighter.

I have the t-4 on my E and like it alot it has a really good sound and seems to make power. I cant compare it to a yosh but i like mine alot. they are pretty loud though and you may want to get their silencer if the noise is too much.:lol::p:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MRD ALL THE WAY!!!!! Got mine in this week, installed and jetted correctly! Sounds better than anything I have heard, and without dynoing it - I can really feel the improvements!

Its just something ive heard and read...don't know thats why i was asking

Were you reading about a T4 system on a DRZ or was it on a different bike?

There used alot on MX and SX team bikes and yes they probably are good but there not the same spec exhaust as the DRZ gets..

People are very obsessed with power, if your after something lighter, nice and louder than standard then its your choice. If your are really concerned with BHP and are planning some further power mods its worth investing in a better pipe..

MRD ALL THE WAY!!!!! Got mine in this week, installed and jetted correctly! Sounds better than anything I have heard, and without dynoing it - I can really feel the improvements!

I'm still comtemplating a MRD Vs RS2.. Have you got a pic of it on your bike?? :lol:

img1225558496616.jpg

img1225558493101.jpg

img1225558486066.jpg

img1225558482828.jpg

That looks alot shorter than the one they show on the website.. Is that a different end can or has it been customised.. Either eay I'm loving the shorty look.. Bet its wonderfully loud to :worthy:

Im into the street asault style...I asked Dave to give me a shorter 12" can. The craftsmanship of Dave's work is phenominal. I have been in the off-road fabrication circles for awhile now so I know good tube work. Sounds amazing with the quiet core in I havent had it at the track yet without but I am sure it will be bad ass.