She blasphemes!!

So my girlfriend has bee on me to take her for a ride on my L. By ride I mean like 100 mi round trip.

I told her that first the bike is ratted for 300lbs and I weigh 200+.

Second there's no way in H*%% I'm gonna be hugging the gas cap for 100 mi.

So I sugugested a way that I could take her on an extended motorcycle ride I'd even get her her own jacket and geer (outfit). Being the giving kind of guy that I am I said that I could get a Harley Davidson with enough seat and engine to haul us both arround.?

SHE AGREED !! ?

But..... (there's always a but).?

She said so your going to trade in your dirt bike (meaning the L) for a bigger bike then.?.?

I said ohhh noooo. No way. I'm gona buy a Hawg AND keep my PIG. ?

After about a day of debate and explaining that I need both bikes and a ton of analogies, like ya can't soot a deer with a fishing rod. She finally came arround but with list of conditions before another bike (house, bigger rock for her ring, a second ring to match the one with the new bigger rock).

I think you can have the cake, cookies AND pie and eat all of them(sorry, best analogy I could come with:smirk: )

Instead of forking out a wad of cash on a HD, keep your XRL, get a HONDA cruiser AND keep the girlfriend. You can get a real nice Honda Cruiser for a crap load less than a Harley. C'mon, get your bike a big brother.

Or ditch her, can't ride a diamond anywhere and it only appreciates on paper. I hate jewelry, gimme a bike.

Hmmmm. Forgiveness IS easier the get than permission.

But then I don't want to piss her off too much. She is a total hottie.

Some how my life turned into a George Thorogood album.

' Now honey my baby don't go dangle'n my L. She said don't give me no lines. Cant have yer Hawg by it shelf. ' ?

I'll let things slide for a bit. Come summer I'll have all three. The Pig, the Hawg and the hottie. It's just gotta marinate a bit.?

Hmmmm. Forgiveness IS easier the get than permission.

But then I don't want to piss her off too much. She is a total hottie.

Some how my life turned into a George Thorogood album.

' Now honey my baby don't go dangle'n my L. She said don't give me no lines. Cant have yer Hawg by it shelf. '?

Isn't that the "Georgia Satellites"?

?

So my girlfriend has bee on me to take her for a ride on my L. By ride I mean like 100 mi round trip.

I told her that first the bike is ratted for 300lbs and I weigh 200+.

Second there's no way in H*%% I'm gonna be hugging the gas cap for 100 mi.

So I sugugested a way that I could take her on an extended motorcycle ride I'd even get her her own jacket and geer (outfit). Being the giving kind of guy that I am I said that I could get a Harley Davidson with enough seat and engine to haul us both arround.?

SHE AGREED !! ?

But..... (there's always a but).?

She said so your going to trade in your dirt bike (meaning the L) for a bigger bike then.?.?

I said ohhh noooo. No way. I'm gona buy a Hawg AND keep my PIG. ?

After about a day of debate and explaining (WHY do you feel you need to debate and explain to your girlfriend???) that I need both bikes and a ton of analogies, like ya can't soot a deer with a fishing rod. She finally came arround but with list of conditions (a list of conditions about how you're going to spend YOUR money???) before another bike (house, bigger rock for her ring (SHE GETS HER STUFF FIRST?? She wants a bigger rock then SHE should go buy one... what the He11? Is SHE paying anything for the bikes SHE SAYS she wants to ride?? Or is she just guilt tripping you to get the stuff she wants... FIRST) , a second ring to match the one with the new bigger rock).

I don't care HOW hot she is. This sound like some one who has manipulation and control issues ?"Take me for a ride. Well if you can't do that than I want a house and TWO BIGGER rings!" YOU GOT PLAYED AND SHE MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GOT A DEAL OUT OF IT AND ALLS YOU HAVE TO DO IS PAY FOR EVERYTHING...

And what's her part in all of this??? She's going to be so kind as to let you pay for everything? Wow... how generous of her. (OH, and I'll bet she's planning on keeping all of it after the divorce too! But she'll sell the bikes, she never wanted them anyway. They were just a tool to lure you into buying HER stuff)?

(Here... let me show you the door... 'SLAM' ) ?

So, after you buy her HER house and rings do you REALLY think there will be money for another bike with all those bills?? NOT if she has anything to do with it and NOT with out MORE negotiations?? (er.. I mean gifts... for HER of course.) It worked this time why not next time (Now, where the heck is the money for the bike?? She got what she wanted and you got.... the bill.)

She wants a house and rings? Then SHE needs to GET A JOB and pay for the stuff she wants like we do! Gifts are given because you want to... NOT because they are negotiated or demanded. ?

You can bet no "girl-friend" is going to negotiate with you to buy you the stuff you want and demand.

I can tell you No one help me pay for my stuff:

Chevy Suburban and trailer for the bikes

BMW 540i

4 Motorcycles

and yes … a House ?

and NO… no “ROCKS” ?

There is two rules to remember:

1. Never be without a bike. It is too hard to start again later

2. Never let your other half choose what you ride . Consult her but you make the decision.

This way you and your bike(s) come as a package.

It has worked for me for 30 years.

Here is how I got my 2 bikes:ride: . I bought them and came home and said do you like what I bought:shocked: . After a week of no sex:banghead: and a few Outback dinners:smirk: everything is ok:applause: . Sometimes it works:thumbsup: sometimes it don't:doh: , but after 15 years to the same women:thumbsup: I think I finally got her trained.?

I don't care HOW hot she is. This sound like some one who has manipulation and control issues ?"Take me for a ride. Well if you can't do that than I want a house and TWO BIGGER rings!" YOU GOT PLAYED AND SHE MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GOT A DEAL OUT OF IT AND ALLS YOU HAVE TO DO IS PAY FOR EVERYTHING...

And what's her part in all of this??? She's going to be so kind as to let you pay for everything? Wow... how generous of her. (OH, and I'll bet she's planning on keeping all of it after the divorce too! But she'll sell the bikes, she never wanted them anyway. They were just a tool to lure you into buying HER stuff) ?

(Here... let me show you the door... 'SLAM' ) ?

So, after you buy her HER house and rings do you REALLY think there will be money for another bike with all those bills?? NOT if she has anything to do with it and NOT with out MORE negotiations?? (er.. I mean gifts... for HER of course.) It worked this time why not next time (Now, where the heck is the money for the bike?? She got what she wanted and you got.... the bill.)

She wants a house and rings? Then SHE needs to GET A JOB and pay for the stuff she wants like we do! Gifts are given because you want to... NOT because they are negotiated or demanded. ?

You can bet no "girl-friend" is going to negotiate with you to buy you the stuff you want and demand.

I can tell you No one help me pay for my stuff:

Chevy Suburban and trailer for the bikes

BMW 540i

4 Motorcycles

and yes … a House ?

and NO… no “ROCKS” ?

Wow.... Bad day?

The thread was intended to be a lil lighter than that.

Trust me, I scratch my own stones.

Yep. Chix are pricey. Mine has been through 5 cars in 5 years.

She has a job but still wants the moon and stars. One a good note she does cover her own bills. But I usually get talked into the four digit down payments.

I'm still saving up the money down for the big grey rock in orbit.