Anyone else have this boot problem?

I noticed that my right boot was getting tore up right by the brake pedal,

bad enough that the stitching was coming out. They were Oxtar TCX Pros, great boot I like them a lot. So I complained to Oxtar and they said to send them back, which I did. Three weeks later I got a brand new pair of boots, the TCX Pro2s. While I was waiting I bought a pair of AXO Primes for $160, they are doing the same thing, getting tore up by the rear brake pedal. I hardly use my rear brake. I don't get it, I know it's me, but I've never had this happen before. I ride a '05 YZ250 2 stroke for the last 2 years. Anyone else have this problem? Could the brake pedal be sticking out too far from being bent? How close to the clutch cover should it be?

I have seen this before on riders who drag their foot through the corners. Do you ever drag your right foot at all?

I have the same boots and mine have small chunks of the sole missing.It hasnt started tearing up the threads yet , Its from not pointing my toes out far enough when I kick star the bike (especially when you have big feet). Try it next time your out riding and see if you feel your boot being caught by the footpeg. Great boots though.

I have the same boots and mine have small chunks of the sole missing.It hasnt started tearing up the threads yet , Its from not pointing my toes out far enough when I kick star the bike (especially when you have big feet). Try it next time your out riding and see if you feel your boot being caught by the footpeg. Great boots though.

I'll try that, maybe my size 12 feet are the problem.

If you find that it is the brake pedal doing this damage, just file the teeth on it down some so they aren't as sharp, sometimes the 2-3 teeth on the point are very sharp and this is what catches the boot.