Sign in to follow this  

All new gear came in today check it out!!!

haha yeah, its wet and muddy out right now probl not the best idea. Nobody in my house seemed to like the design scheme they said it was very "LOUD" but this is the style now and it def looks badass too me.

GOOOOON!! lol just playing, Looks good although im not a fan of fox. :p

Especially when you wear thor boots with fox gear. but ohh well :lol:

the price was right on everything haha believe that, i got black and white because if i get another bike it would be neutral and i dont have a ton of money to throw around right now, but i am currently rockin a 99 Husky WR250

Picture275.jpg

Thats a must :lol: (seriously)

Yeah, don't for get to rub dirt on any new parts you get for your bike as well:lol: :p:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

those thor quadrants? i have a pair, tell me how u like em' as of now i think they are great.

Yeah, don't for get to rub dirt on any new parts you get for your bike as well:lol: :p:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LoL. Yeah, I didn't think to throw dirt at my new Fluidyne rads :lol: Thats going to be an addition to the rule now.. just throw dirt at anything new :lol:

Looks good bro...Where did you pick it up? Lookin for some new gear myself.......

Yep - new gear needs some dirt on it. I couldn't do white - it'd end up stained and never be the same again... Lets see some action shots with Husky and rider covered in dirt - then do a before/after...