Sign in to follow this  

Glamis this weekend!

Is anyone heading out to Glamis this weekend for Halloween? I know I sure am! Leaving Thursday and coming home Sunday. :lol:

my advise-- dont go. way too dangerous. every time i went on haloween i saw some kind of horrible accident. last time it was a quad guy comming up a hill just as a sandrail came up over the top and they hit. it wasnt pretty.

I absolutely love Glamis...You just have to pay attention to your surroundings. I have been going every holiday weekend for the last 6 years. I absolutley love it. Plus, when you get out in the big dunes..there aren't to many people out there. All the dunes to your self...My advise is stay away from oldsmobile hill and you will be fine.

I absolutely love Glamis...You just have to pay attention to your surroundings. I have been going every holiday weekend for the last 6 years. I absolutley love it. Plus, when you get out in the big dunes..there aren't to many people out there. All the dunes to your self...My advise is stay away from oldsmobile hill and you will be fine.

Yeah, stay South and it's not very crowded. Now if they would just re-open the area between China Wall and Patton Valley:banana: