My 14 yr old girl

My kid kept bugging me so.....this past weekend @ my friends track

Here she is on my 500 :lol: Think she's ready for the SX125 8)

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

Thats awesome man. Get her on a 125 and she will rip.

WOW....guttsee little gril. What about a 250F??

You are very lucky for 2 reasons... 1 you have a CR500AF :p and 2 you have a daughter that can ride it :lol:

I bet that 500 don't even know she's on it. Wish my wife would ride bikes. I can't get here off the Honda 4x4

i would try her on a 250f if she can ride a 500 that well

Just great!

You are very lucky for 2 reasons... 1 you have a CR500AF :p and 2 you have a daughter that can ride it :lol:

Thats what I was thinkin...:lol:

that girl rocks...

well she just showed me up, 500 psh i cant even get on one without pissing my pants

I have a 04 KTM125SX (my 17 yr old girls)that's just sitting in the garage

she only rides it when we hit the desert.. The younger one hits the tracks with me.. so she will be riding that next weekend @ Perris :lol::p

She rocks!:lol:

you must be very proud :-}}}}}}

my dream girl :lol:

holey crap man your a brave dad for letting your girl ride that beast. i tried my dads 91cr500 and thought it was a crazy vibrating death trap

Very impressive! And it looks like she wasn't babying it either! Raising her up right Dad......

Thats really impressive, Almost more so than me letting my brother who was 10 at the time ride my new 07 yz250f.

that is just fantasticly awesome

impressive!

It's a good thing she lives in Cali, cuz my 14yr old son would of been chasing her on his itsy bitsy yz250f LOL

Aint it great to go to the track with the kids, I LOVE IT, congrats to her and you