Sign in to follow this  

Flordia Motocross tracks

I am going to be moving down to Flordia to go to school just wondering if anybody has info on track locations

i'm going to probably be living in the palm coast or daytona beach area will know better in a couple weeks when i go down to check some areas out

i live in ocala which is about 1hr from daytona, i ride alot at hardrock, its a cool place to ride, i think pax track is close to plam coast, pm me when you get settled i'm always looking to hang with some new riders

later

rodney

www.bithlomotorsports.com

It's east of orlando, i go there every week i love it!

But be prepared for a challenging track, its more of a supercross type track than a national.

Hard rock is a BIG NO-NO unless you want to ride a track that never gets groomed, and has no flaggers. I literally saw a kid fall on the water tower jump (biggest jump there) and i alerted the staff and they said "Oh well, he'll be fine" After 30 mins and no sight of him, i went up there.

Anyway, you get the point

www.bithlomotorsports.com

It's east of orlando, i go there every week i love it!

But be prepared for a challenging track, its more of a supercross type track than a national.

Hard rock is a BIG NO-NO unless you want to ride a track that never gets groomed, and has no flaggers. I literally saw a kid fall on the water tower jump (biggest jump there) and i alerted the staff and they said "Oh well, he'll be fine" After 30 mins and no sight of him, i went up there.

Anyway, you get the point

I never been to hard rock but i herd it was a pretty nice track:excuseme:

O yeah WWW.seminoletribemotocross.com has the best tracks in Florida.

your right about hardrock never being groomed, but i like harpack tracks, its close to home 20min, and has 3tracks to ride one being a sand track, the front track has some huge tables and always keeps you on your toes!

i like it

You'll be "close" to Bostwick, about 1 hour NW of Pax, but you're closest track will be Pax. Bithlo's a fun track, but it gets boring real quick. I've posted helmet cam footage of Pax, Bostwick and Bithlo in the past, but I'll send the links to you in a PM. I'll have new footage of Pax up tonight. Thundercross is re-opening this weekend. It used to be one of the best tracks in Florida and I'm hoping it is again.

Hardrock is dangerout.Never groomed and washed out with no flaggers.Bithlo and Pax are both nice tracks.

I agree with minegun2 seminoletribemotocross is the best track in the state!!!! Always groomed, always has flaggers, always fun,always the best!!!!!!!!!!

4.5 hrs, since I know its 3.15 from Melbourne traveling the TP, Sawgrass expway, 595, 75 to Sem MX.

Don:thumbsup: