What do you guy's think?

These are BajaDesign's new Pre-Runner HID's on my CRF450X. You can also see the prototype passenger pegs on the left side.

Bike_1.jpg

Bike_2.jpg

Bike_4.jpg

I think you might have a hard time finding someone to ride with you at night!

:lol:

looks good man :lol::p

Those lights are kick ass! Oh, I would night ride with you anytime as long as it isn't too cold....LOL

Beautiful. Now get some hand gaurds.

I've got the handguards, skid plate and jets just holding off because I broke my foot a week after I bought it and it sucks trying to work on something with this boot on and needing to use crutches. The bike hasn't even been broken in yet. Airbox and the exhaust already cut up.

looks sweet! What did those cost?:lol:

Those lights are kick ass! Oh, I would night ride with you anytime as long as it isn't too cold....LOL

I think NewMexican meant on the back. With those new passenger pegs :p:lol:

The lights will run about 325 each the higher ups at BajaD are working on it, they are 6" HIDs. The pegs are for those guys with plates and those will be in line with what BajaD gets for the XR pegs.

These are BajaDesign's new Pre-Runner HID's on my CRF450X. You can also see the prototype passenger pegs on the left side.

Bike_1.jpg

Bike_2.jpg

Bike_4.jpg

Looking good :lol: What size are the lights?. They don't look 8". Stealth.

I think NewMexican meant on the back. With those new passenger pegs :lol: :lol:

LOL.....I didn't even think of that but for sure I won't be riding biatch.....Not at night anyway:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::p

LOL.....I didn't even think of that but for sure I won't be riding biatch.....Not at night anyway:lol: :p:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bike_1.jpg

Bike_2.jpg

Bike_4.jpg

They look nice.

I like that they are up high, and out of the way of a front fender bag (tools, or tube).

6" is a great light, the fuegos would make a great light for that application too. As they put out the same amount of light, and offer a "fog" or "driving" version as well. One spot, one driving is optimal for non-race applications. (surprisingly, you'd be amazed that there's not much difference in light dispersion from an 8" to a 4" HID. It really comes in the quality of the fluting of the lense, and the smaller the light the more accurate the fluting needs to be)

No loop around the lights saves a pound or so. Nice touch. If you wad up hard... the loop is gone anyway, so whats the point of having one these days when the lights don't need it (no external ballast/igniter assembly to mount).

NICE!!! Now heal up, and let's go ride!!!

:lol:

They look great as long as your in front!

what do I think? :lol: hmmmm.... I think I like 'em

Your bike looks like some kind of creature with a big red nose staring @ me. Doesn't look bad at all.

What do I think? ....I think Baja Designs does first class work and you're one lucky SOB with prototype parts. That's what I think.

I think...When will they be available?