Sexier than '09 WR125?

Yes it is a Factory 144, but you decide.....

a_TM_EN_144_2009_right_side.gif

YUM.jpg

Husqy > TM imo

Husky :lol:

no way...the TM is a yawner...the Husky looks WAY better!

Norman... the new WR125 is dead sexy. No doubt. :lol:

It's one of two bikes on my most wanted list....and that's saying a lot, cos' I like I a lot of bikes.

Personally I liked the pre Aluminum black frames and older headlight better; like this....

en125.jpg

that being said the husky is still sexier.

I'm not a fan of those big arse alumium frames (on any bike) so Husky all the way.

That is funny you posted that Norm, I was on that site also yesterday looking at the TM. I also started looking for videos of that TM in action. There was one I can't find that sent the excitement of owning a TM even more. I have wanted to own a TM since 1994 when they were hot pink. I do like the Husky better as far as looks and probably the ride as well with that new frame.

I prefer the steel frame TM also. I remember seeing a kid ripping on a 125 about 10 years ago!

Norman

can these bikes be road rego'd over there?

Not generally, the bikes come with a restricted MSO for off road use only. A few states will allow it, if full DOT road equipment is installed.

Norman

Norm (or anyone else), is there ANYTHING about the 09WR125 that's holding you back from getting it, bike wise that is? Or does everything about the bike please you?

Are the stats of the bike final at this time?

Well...has anybody checked the price on the TM....not that thats going to make my decision....?? But I have always loved the TM's....

However... will get the new WR 125 when It becomes available..and in canada its still a bit uncertain...might have to go across the border...

The hardest part is...I just cant in my heart... get rid of my CR.. so I wont...!!

Now I know why some guys have so many husky's.........

Well, the only thing that is stopping me.... is money...and maybe that tank, it's tiny. The IMS should fit though, and hopefully when the bigger 2t's get put in the new frame, someone will make a tank for them(with a lower center of gravity).

Like Wang, I don't think I could part with my WR, so I won't either...the more the merrier. Seems like you got that down pat Ryboj

You guys crack me up... :lol:

When I was picking up one of my bikes at my parents house y-day to shift it into my condo garage to give them more space, my dad was like when are you going to sell of one of these bikes?

Then my wife goes on to say to my dad, who's still lingering in the conversation……Ryan, did you tell your dad you're also getting another bike next year? :p (Hey, least I got the permission from wifey, after seeing this 09WR125, I knew I had to get the wife in on the idea early on)

Then I looked at the different bikes in front of me and I realized I just can’t let go of any of them at this particular moment.

I mean, really, is there ONE ultimate Husky to have? This would be a good topic for a post.

I’m not sure I can yes to that. They’re all so incredibly different.

Ok, back to the WR. Ok, tank and money.

Anything else?

I gotta go with the Husky:thumbsup:

If it was the pre-aluminum TM the TM would win but the new TMs are ugly as sin. For now the WR125 is the best looking 125 hands down. If i could afford it I would buy the 125 for a race bike and a dual sport.

I like both, But husky is my Heart Beat.

Norm (or anyone else), is there ANYTHING about the 09WR125 that's holding you back from getting it, bike wise that is? Or does everything about the bike please you?

Are the stats of the bike final at this time?

I'm committed! Deposit paid, bike ordered, funds placed aside.:lol:

Small tank, weight and ground clearence are questions.

New frame, 5 port engine, lower seat height, lower 2nd gear, 50mm forks are the good!:lol: This thing is going to rock!:p

Norman

ill take both, thanks... :lol: