efi mx bikes?

i know it may sound crazy, new here, but what bikes are efi 07-08. and how reliable are they for all around riding. thanks

07 - none

08 - RM-Z450 / good bike or so i have heard. Power's nice and is a very stable bike. Reliability is as good as you want it to be if you take care of it right as with any bike.

Where in PA are you from?

07- none

08- RMZ450

09- RMZ450, CRF450R, and the KX450F

i know it may sound crazy, new here, but what bikes are efi 07-08. and how reliable are they for all around riding. thanks

09 honda super quick throttel response. No bog ,easy to start ,No petcock=confusing at starting gate. Smooth roll on power= nice pull:thumbsup:

09 honda super quick throttel response.

Just need to think about twisting it and it goes.

Just need to think about twisting it and it goes.

So sweet. Except myne is in the shop getting a new cam for a recall:banghead:

Zuki never sold any 08's did they?

i heard if you bought an 08 suk you could get a new 09 motor for free... true?

i heard if you bought an 08 suk you could get a new 09 motor for free... true?

Yes, kinda. Recall on cases, at first, a 0 hour motor recieved new motor. Motor with time on it, recieved recall through a Suzuk cert. tech. Now I think all 08's get new motors. My service manager recieved a new motor.

I think the EFI will be reliable. The big four have used it for years on smaller (per cylinder) sportbikes. EFI isnt that complicated, mechanically.

I have a 08 Zook with the updated engine. I have beaten the snot out of it for over 20 hours without a whimper so far.

09 honda easy to start

I guess it takes about 3 kicks cold to get the EFI goin and it starts 1 kick warm. :lol:

I guess it takes about 3 kicks cold to get the EFI goin and it starts 1 kick warm.* :lol:
yeah just got to prime it then it works fine

The Cannondale E440R I ride is EFI. Starts second crank every time, hot or cold. I'm 100% for EFI, it's much better in every respect (except for the pure simplicity of a carb). A carb to me is nothing more than an uncontrollable fuel leak in the intake tract.