Sign in to follow this  

09 CRF450- adding pipe and EFI???

can you add a pipe without having to re map the EFI system??

i have heard yes and no you don't so kinda lost on this

i will prob be adding a pipe eventually and just want to know if i will have to re map or not

thanks, H

can you add a pipe without having to re map the EFI system??

i have heard yes and no you don't so kinda lost on this

i will prob be adding a pipe eventually and just want to know if i will have to re map or not

thanks, H

Even if u have to they sell the box to do it yourself. Its pretty sick u can advance or retard the ignition timing. HRC Honda makes it just for that bike and its been out for 4 years go figure.?:lol:

Wait do you mean the HRC tool i bought and have no idea how to use?? or something else??

Even if u have to they sell the box to do it yourself. Its pretty sick u can advance or retard the ignition timing. HRC Honda makes it just for that bike and its been out for 4 years go figure.?:lol:

Wait do you mean the HRC tool i bought and have no idea how to use?? or something else??

Yeah you got that???? Awesome yup thats it. It comes with a cd for the laptop. Up load the cd first in your laptop. Then you plug the bike download the bikes info. the dwnload it to the pc then remap it in your computer however u want.

umm where in NY are you?? maybe you can map mine and you can use my tool on your bike. even trade lol :lol:

Yeah you got that???? Awesome yup thats it. It comes with a cd for the laptop. Up load the cd first in your laptop. Then you plug the bike download the bikes info. the dwnload it to the pc then remap it in your computer however u want.

umm where in NY are you?? maybe you can map mine and you can use my tool on your bike. even trade lol :p

Im in long island. I would love to do that deal. :lol: Where are you? I was going to purchase that anyway. Mostlikely would still have to even if i used yours just so I can play with it for different situations.

i am upstate, depending on what part of LI your in may not be that far.

if your good with that thing maybe you want to buy mine and i could just have you do mine?? its brand new

what is cool about it is you can do unlimited bikes with it

you mentioned it has been out 4 years, i thought they just came out with it for this 09 bike??

Im in long island. I would love to do that deal. :lol: Where are you? I was going to purchase that anyway. Mostlikely would still have to even if i used yours just so I can play with it for different situations.

i am upstate, depending on what part of LI your in may not be that far.

if your good with that thing maybe you want to buy mine and i could just have you do mine?? its brand new

what is cool about it is you can do unlimited bikes with it

you mentioned it has been out 4 years, i thought they just came out with it for this 09 bike??

Yeah im interested in it. Thats what the website said in japan. I live near JFK. What part of upstate I travel to the races up there. Walden,Monticello,Unadilla.

cool i will pm you now so we don't clutter this up. thanks

Yeah im interested in it. Thats what the website said in japan. I live near JFK. What part of upstate I travel to the races up there. Walden,Monticello,Unadilla.

if you don't find it lmk i will look off of my box tom when i get to my office