Sign in to follow this  

85 350xr part

I just got an 85 xr 350 and I am looking for a good place to get parts. Specifically, the rack that went over the fender. This may have been just a tool bag Im not sure. But something is missing and I want it put back.

Thanks

Gordon

The bike came with a tool bag on the rear fender. There are replicas available on EBay, item # 4643633655.

from ebay you can find almost anything but be patient i'm almost finishing my xr350 84 and it depends what you are looking for!i thing that there is an exhaust (the hardest part)

I've searched ebay over and over for those hard to find part, and they just aren't there very often. When I broke the front caliper mounting bracket, I cross-referenced part numbers through Honda to see what other years and models would share parts, then went searching. Ebay helped to source a complete fork setup, but I was outbid at the last moment. It took forever to find the part I needed, just to watch someone else get it.

For hard-to-find O.E.M. parts, wrecking yards can't be beat, especially if the yard itemizes what they have and lists on the internet. I found a great yard that had the part I needed for an excellent price. Check out Motolane.com for the O.E.M. stuff after you've gathered the part numbers. Doing your homework saves $$$. They didn't have a 1985 XR350R, but they did have 250s and 600s. They sold me the bracket for $20 plus shipping. Honda wanted $125 plus shipping. You be the judge.

And When You Find Sm You Must Pay It.

My 350 Cost Over 3.000 Euros But Its New!!!everything About It

Even The Paint On The Frame Its R119 The Original But It Cost Me...

You Have The 350 That You Put The Oil In The Frame?