07 Rmz-250

getting a brand new 2007 rmz250 for $3999 OTD. i heard about the clutch problems but its a pretty good deal to pass up.

47.1 hours of beating the crap out of mine and mines been bullet proof,

same man and its going strong

We've got close to 120 hrs on our '07. Have done the top end twice, and have never shimmed the valves. They have always been within spec and it just keeps running.

Threw a hinson clutch in my 07, seemed to do the trick. Having trans problems right now, splitting the case this weekend

that sounds like a good deal.

At what location new rm 3999 otd..?And what about power compared with 450z

fuss 20 its at roseville cycle center in northern california. they have only like 2 left though

fuss 20 its at roseville cycle center in northern california. they have only like 2 left though

Roseville cycle center is a pain to work with. Dont use RCC if you need service or parts. Go to otd in auburn or roseville yamaha instead

ill sell you my 08 with a new motor but hte case is cracked for 2800

How did the case crack,and where?

We've got close to 120 hrs on our '07. Have done the top end twice, and have never shimmed the valves. They have always been within spec and it just keeps running.

that is a good thing to hear! (i hope my 450 is that good):thumbsup:

i also just bought a brand new 07 rmz250 for $3200. i heard about this clutch problem so i'm going to order a hinson basket, plates, and springs for it just to prevent any problems. the bike is great though.

Where did you pick up the rmz for that price if you dont mind me asking,that was a good deal any more left

it cracked form kicking it there is a problem with suzukis cases cracking right behind the kicker if they back fire while kicking and it did it and i jsut got a team green ride soo either way i have to get rid of it