Sign in to follow this  

best muffler

what is the best aftermarket muffler i can get for the money, for a crf450x 2007

what is the best aftermarket muffler i can get for the money, for a crf450x 2007

2005 crf450r muffler.

aftermarket: MRD

I agree, the '05 R muffler is great and you can pick 'em up really cheap on ebay. If you want something a little quieter though, there are some great offers on the FMF Q4. Not quite so powerful but much easier on the ears.

Andy.

MRD ProComp with quiet insert is pretty sweet. I'm using it these days since I keep blowing the spark arrestor inserts out and it serves as a sparky to.

The stock one is not bad. It's the header that will give more bang for the buck.

i have the fmf powerbomb with the fmf factory4.1 carbon fiber pipe.. its awesome.. Id even go with the megabomb header if i were you..

I have the Dr. D aluminum/stainless full system and love it. A little pricey but well worth it. I don't notice it being excessively loud, nor do my friends who have no choice but to ride behind me. Its rated at 96 dbs

I have a Yosh full system that looks decent, is quiet, and is US Forest-approved as a spark arrester.

It is ridiculously expensive, though. It was already on the bike when I got it.