Sign in to follow this  

I may have missed the landing?

Wow i hought i was the only one who did that...thats legit man...everyoe has one once in while:banghead: :lol: Sorry, i cant stop looking at that pic lol

bottomout-1.jpg

Don't worry, your nuts will return to their normal position in a week or two!:lol::p

Never mind the wife, with a landing like that you can just wind down your window while driving home and that will give a you a very nice B*^$ Job. :lol: :lol:

That is an insane stack Great Photos ... Bragging Rights for Life:thumbsup:

Don't worry, your nuts will return to their normal position in a week or two!:lol::p

ya but shooting blanks is for life!!

Best part is/was; I had no idea the photos were being taken. I didn't get them until a week or so later. I knew it was bad, but not that bad! My bars didn't break, just turned in the clamps. Thank goodness they did, I think that saved my wrists. I guess that is a good reason to torque your bar clamps instead of just cranking them down (so they give under extreme conditions).

Anyway, no injury at all and no bike damage. I still can't believe the amount of abuse these things can take. I don't think I'll be to concerned about tie downs blowing seals any longer! LOL

Thats the triple at flying dutchmen isnt it? Is that during the harescramble last week? A lot of people got hurt on that jump because the first time they ever did it was during the race, a few went in ambulances.

Thats the triple at flying dutchmen isnt it? Is that during the harescramble last week? A lot of people got hurt on that jump because the first time they ever did it was during the race, a few went in ambulances.

Yes it is. No HS for me any more, all mx. That was from one of my Weds practices. Probably about a month ago. It was windy, in your face, so you needed a little xtra braap. Well that time, no wind! There is some big/technical obstacles on that track. I bet plenty of HS guys had their hands full with some of them!

I also flat landed the big step down triple (80 ft +/- and way high)during a race this year. No pic of that, it was bad. I walked away, but did I mention it was bad! Anyway, at 40 yrs old, I don't bounce very well. I would like to not miss any more landings!!!!