Sign in to follow this  

What 2 stroke oil smells

I know you use to be able to get scented oils but I' not sure if they are still out there or not. I run Klotz in my both my kids bike and it smell kind of sweet.

Klotz most def. smells awesome...so glad my dad has a 2 smoke and always rides in front haha:bonk:

Klotz is the best smelling oil to my sniffer. I know Samurai oil has a strawberry scent. But what the heck is Putoline?

What 2 stroke oil smells like strawberries?

Ipone, It's a novelty at 1st, but after riding behind someone all day it gets kind of sickening,

Putoline is only sold in Europe, I believe. I ran across it when I was looking for strawberry oil myself. It's hard to find.

I order cases of Strawberry Premix from Rock Oil through Moore & Sons in Santa Cruz, since dealers rarely stock it.

Klotz R50 reeks! Smells like laundry soap, sickening sweet, made me wanna gag!

I used to run Motul 800, it smelled like melted crayons.

I ran Klotz SuperTechniplate and it would make my riding buddies hungry. Smelled like sweet strawberries.

I now run Klotz R-50 and my riding buddies hate it. I keep telling them to get faster and they won't have to worry about it! I hate being the lead bike.

I used to run Motul 800, it smelled like melted crayons.

Is that the one that has a 'waxy' smell to it? I've smelled it on the track before but could never figure out which bike to see what they were running... don't care much for that smell.

I think it was blandzall that I ran many moons ago and it smelled like banana.

do they make blueberry too?

i passed a banshee on a trail, and it smelled like a sonic blueberry shake.

do they make blueberry too?

i passed a banshee on a trail, and it smelled like a sonic blueberry shake.

"BURN OUT BLUEBERRY" :thumbsup:

I used to run castor oil but I am going to try a synth. blend to see if my powervalve stays a little cleaner. (no, I'm not totally a lugger, I clean her out now and then) It does smell yummy though.

Race fuel smells yummy too, except for this stuff we used to get when I worked for BBR ... I think it was called Nu-Tech ... it came in a light aqua barrel ... man did it stink. Almost nauseating if you'd overindulged the night before. Another gross smell is av gas. I rode behind a buddy on an old YZ400 running it, and it made my eyes water.