Sign in to follow this  

I may be drinking the Kool-Aid soon...

2002 XR650R... Precision Concepts suspension, HRC power up kit, aluminum skid plate, rear rotor guard, excel rims, new tires, and Scott stering dampner mount...asking price $2995

Anyone in Cali recognize this bike? I wus bought there 2-3 months ago by a guy in Texas. The guy bought it for a South America trip and said it's to much for him to handle...

Waiting on better pics and then maybe a test ride this weekend.

:lol:

2002 XR650R... Precision Concepts suspension, HRC power up kit, aluminum skid plate, rear rotor guard, excel rims, new tires, and Scott stering dampner mount...asking price $2995

Anyone in Cali recognize this bike? I wus bought there 2-3 months ago by a guy in Texas. The guy bought it for a South America trip and said it's to much for him to handle...

Waiting on better pics and then maybe a test ride this weekend.

:lol:

Thank God you're talking about XR650R Kool Aid. Good luck with the bike.

Hey... don't forget us with those pics!

Ya can keep the Kool-Aid though.

Tell Jim we said hi. :lol:

Phew. I thought you were talking about the orange kool-aid for a second.

Price sounds great with the mods. One test ride will do it fo show.

Thank God you're talking about XR650R Kool Aid. Good luck with the bike.
Phew. I thought you were talking about the orange kool-aid for a second.

Price sounds great with the mods. One test ride will do it fo show.

Yeah, I thought you were talking about a big swig of KTM too. Sounds like a nice bike.:lol:

Yeah, I thought you were talking about a big swig of KTM too. Sounds like a nice bike.:lol:

+3 on the Orange pumpkin Koolaid.... sounds like a nice bike. I have never had a steering dampner, wonder what I am missing.... Never felt it was needed but I guess I don't know what I am missing.

On reflection, my street bike has a small one but never rode with out it so I don't know it handles without it.

Heh.... I was thinking of a WAY diferent kinda Kool-aid. I can be a lil dark at times.

cherry Kool-Aid...

here's the bike...Motoworld Of El Cajon and Precision Concepts plastered all over it...look familar to anyone???

...in the email he said HRC power-up kit(cam, etc...) which doesn't add up w/ stock(un-restricted) exhaust and airbox not opened up...also stock shock spring :worthy:

aftermarket triple tree, fat bars, bark busters and black painted stator cover?!? :banghead:

2002R.jpg

2002R1.jpg

:eek:

cherry Kool-Aid...

here's the bike...Motoworld Of El Cajon and Precision Concepts plastered all over it...look familar to anyone???

...in the email he said HRC power-up kit(cam, etc...) which doesn't add up w/ stock(un-restricted) exhaust and airbox not opened up...also stock shock spring :worthy:

aftermarket triple tree, fat bars, bark busters and black painted stator cover?!? :bonk:

2002R.jpg

2002R1.jpg

:banghead:

Hey, I've seen that bike!

Ahhh hell, who am I trying to fool.....they all look the same in a picture :eek:

cherry Kool-Aid...

All BRP's have some sort connection to Motoworld Of El Cajon at some time in their lives :worthy: Look at my license plate holder.

Batteryrelocate011.jpg

Heh.... I was thinking of a WAY diferent kinda Kool-aid. I can be a lil dark at times.

The type served at the "Peoples' Temple of 650R" perhaps? :worthy:

The type served at the "Peoples' Temple of 650R" perhaps? :worthy:

How about this temple...ObamaHavesome.gif...

I know, I know, we lost.

Not exactly...but It just reinforces my avatar, doesn't it? :eek:

Congratulations HT. Forgive me for the highjack, but the thread did begin with a Kool-Aid theme.

Besides, I worked hard on that GIF - and I still can't make it my Avatar.:worthy: I had to post it somewhere.

You have to be be a paying member of Team Thumper Talk before you can have an animated avatar. I tried the animated thing already.

Congratulations HT. Forgive me for the highjack, but the thread did begin with a Kool-Aid theme.

Besides, I worked hard on that GIF - and I still can't make it my Avatar.:worthy: I had to post it somewhere.

You have to become a Team TT member to use an animated avatar. :eek:

You have to become a Team TT member to use an animated avatar. :banghead:

...and have waaay too much time on ur hands :eek:

...this thread is becoming way too off topic AND a solicitation...i better move it :bonk::lol: :lol:

:worthy:

...and have waaay too much time on ur hands :bonk:

...this thread is becoming way too off topic AND a solicitation...i better move it :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek:

Naw.....Kenny, I wasn't soliciting anyone. :worthy:

I just wanted to point out to him why the animated avatar wasn't working for him.

And I also wanted to point out how all BRP's go through a certain place in El Cajon as a sorta BRP waystation. :lol:

:banghead:

I'm feeling a gravitational pull to red Kool-Aid.....Husky red that is.