Sign in to follow this  

yellow pro rims

Does anyone have the yellow pro rims on the rmz any pictures I cant find the yellow excels so thinking going with pro wheels

Does anyone have the yellow pro rims on the rmz any pictures I cant find the yellow excels so thinking going with pro wheels

I HAVE THE YELLOW WHEELS FROM WARP 9. I POSTED A PICTURE IN THE "LETS SEE YOUR RMZ" POST. IT IS ON THE LAST PAGE. I THINK THE YELLOW IS WAY BETTER THAN THE GOLD.

Here is a pic of yellow excels but I have used Pro wheel and they are great.

08CRF250R009.jpg

here it is with yellow Warp 9's. So far so good. No complaints

DSC_0014_edited.jpg

I had a set of black Pro Wheels on my old CRF 450 and ended up splitting the rear rim partially in half right through the weld seam. However, I called Pro Wheel and they shipped me a new rim free of charge, since their rims are known to have this problem. So I can't say their customer service is bad and they stand behind their product. But honestly, if I ever put new rims on my bike again I'd probably stick with Excels and spend the little extra money up front....as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Although I think it's BS that you have to buy the spoke kit to go with Excel rims....more $$ :lol:

Don't know much about the Warp wheels so I can't say much about those.

The excels are sweet I like the warp 9 to now someone with some yellow pro wheels I would like see some pictures

The yellow looks gold to me. I have the gold excels that come on my RC model. Are they called yellow or gold??

They're called yellow on the RC replicas. Gold is more of a brownish color, pretty much like the Warp9s.

I've never had yellow rims, but as far as aftermarket rims, I've had 2 sets of Pro Wheels that I never had problems with, although many people broke theirs. This year I am running Warp9 complete wheels as my stockers were stolen last spring. They've been bulletproof.

-- NO PROBLEMS w/ my pro-wheels. I've had them 2+ years

(oops 1 broken spoke - my bad)

I had them laced up by TCR, talked to Troy about their performance. He said their good, no problems. He hasn't seen any problems,he also maintains a couple pro riders wheels-- no problems. This guy know's his stuff-- factory lacer. He said about the only difference is that the spoke angle is a little more extreme then excels.

*** I'm probably gonna go BLUE pro wheels on my next SUK--- 08/09***

Sandhillpic0308-1.jpg

Be careful. The blue Pro Wheels are more of an aqua color. Warp9s and Excels are more like your seat cover.

Maybe you already knew, just to be sure... I had them on my 04 and didn't like them too much

Photo005.jpg

I would think the darker blue color would last longer as far as sun fade and abuse are concerned.