Sign in to follow this  

Carolina Adventure World 11/9 Ride

A group of us from my shop and racers are heading down to Carolina Adventure World(www.carolinaadventureworld.com) for a day of trail riding. If anyone is interested in coming out to ride feel free to come. More the marry.

CanAm is sponsoring the mudbog event.

-My Polaris Rep will have a demo Ranger RZR-S and 2009 Sportsman550

-Can-Am will have their big truck down there doing Demos as well.

-Yamaha will be there with Rhino and Yamaha ATVs to demo

Kyle Pulley#821

Sales Rep

Matthews Fun Machines

Yamaha/Kawasaki/Polaris/CanAm/Aprilia/Schwinn/Kymco

11240 E. Independence Blvd.

Matthews, Nc 28105

www.matthewsfunmachihnes.com

704-847-8454

yeah i dig the trails too.

Tee will be there, take off work and come

I am working for the Military that weekend and they do not like you not showing up :worthy:

Damn I wish I had the day off from work . I would love to get Tee out on the trails :worthy:

Hi Dr.D:banana: good ride at Brown today,going tom. again with 4 A class racers and 1 AA class racer:ride:

Hi Dr.D:banana: good ride at Brown today,going tom. again with 4 A class racers and 1 AA class racer:ride:

Lucky Bastard . I have my bike in parts on the garage floor ! IT should be back together with some new parts tomorrow for some weekday fun this week :worthy:

thanks for the invite kyle. unfortunatley ive rented out andrews the same day for a private practice so i wont be able to attend. Im going to try and dial in my suspension sunday; im curious to know what you think of the place though so report back.

thanks for the invite kyle. unfortunatley ive rented out andrews the same day for a private practice so i wont be able to attend. Im going to try and dial in my suspension sunday; im curious to know what you think of the place though so report back.

I'd come out to Mikes if I hadn't already obligated myself to going to CAW. I prefer motocross but love riding in general so I really don't mind where I am aas long as I'm riding.

I'll get back w/ you but the last few times I've been down there the trails have been in good shape. the mx tracks have never been in good shape when i've been though.