Sign in to follow this  

my first ever kawi

well guys after being a loyal honda rider and semi yamaha for the past 5 years or so i decided to switch it up and try green. all i can say is WOW i love this thing it reminds me of a honda but with way better suspension. I did break my oil pump already because i tried to clean the oil scavenge screen but luckily it was only the shaft that broke..... but other than that the bike is amazing.

heres a pic of it, i designed the graphics myself... and yes thats purple not blue wanted to go old school kawi a little bit

enjoy!

DSC00437-1.jpg

Looks very good. Is that 08 or 09? Kind of hard to tell, nice either way.

Very nice! Kick'n the Purple, looks great! My 98' had the serious purple scheme, I thought it looked B.Azz!

Very nice! Kick'n the Purple, looks great! My 98' had the serious purple scheme, I thought it looked B.Azz!

Ahh the lovely 98 KX250! To this day, the best 250 engine ever! Geez that thing pulled hard!

Ahh the lovely 98 KX250! To this day, the best 250 engine ever! Geez that thing pulled hard!

Hell yes it was! I have never felt bottom end like that from a 250 motor since! I wish I still had it. I believe it was bike of the year by every magazine out there!

The 98 was awesome. We still have one collecting dust in the shed. Should renovate that beast

Hell yes it was! I have never felt bottom end like that from a 250 motor since! I wish I still had it. I believe it was bike of the year by every magazine out there!
Damn. Now I want one. Must earn more money. Must buy a bigger shed. Must buy huge piece of land. Must earn more money. Must ride more and work less. :p

Not sure I'm going back to purple though. :lol: :lol:

Yep, 2nd best was the 2000 KX250! Not as brute as the 98 but still better than all the other ones!