Croom 11/1

Thinking of heading up to Croom on 11/1 if anybody else is up some single track. Not looking for a family ride this time, just want to hit some double track to warm up then hit the single track as hard and for as long as my body will allow. I may not be fast but I make up for in in smack talk...

Lets ride!!!

how about Sunday? I'll be out there on 11/2. Will be hung over on 11/1 from Halloween party I'm sure so Saturday is a no-go. Just thinking ahead. :lol:

Hmm, don't you have a history of injuring people when they ride with you?

Now that you mention it, Sunday may be better because of Halloween.

I'm going to stay local this weekend, getting ready for next week's HS.

When is the next "family" outing?

I'd like to cast my vote for 11-2.

I'll see what's up and let you know. How's that for wishy washy and non-committal.

It's halloween and you guys both ride orange, I fully expect you to be there Scott...... I'll do my best to try and keep up.

I'll be there with a new rider, I found a guy just down the street that races FTR in C class, super nice guy.

If I were going to get hurt with anyone around it would be Brett, he took great care of me and got me out of the woods. Although he did make some comments about the color of my bike as he rode it out of the woods for me, but what do you expect from a red rider:lol:

Would love to go, but I go under the knife on Friday so they can repair the clavicle. Four weeks later and it's not healing properly yet. It is driving me crazy the weather is perfect for riding and I'm stuck in the house.

If I were going to get hurt with anyone around it would be Brett, he took great care of me and got me out of the woods. Although he did make some comments about the color of my bike as he rode it out of the woods for me, but what do you expect from a red rider:lol:

darn, I thought you were still delirious when I said that! :lol: Wish you could make it out with us Bill ! Get well soon, it was great riding with you. I'll just have to make you follow me next time instead of forging your own trails. :p

If you guys are going sunday, I would like to get in on this. I usually go by myself and have been doing so the past two weekends. I ride a ktm 250xcf.. not extremely fast in single track, but looking for people to help me get better at it.

Sounds good with me Fred823B. I'm a C rider that has raced once and have been riding a little over a year now. So no worries about keeping up with me! :lol:

I will probably not get there until 9ish on Sunday though. I will park in the back right side in whatever spot is open with some shade. If I can get Scott to go them we will meet you there. Otherwise it may just be me.

Im at the same level. The B was from my quad days, so now I sport 823C on the ktm. I'm coming from orlando, so I should be there around 9ish also.

Me & my son are trying to come Sunday. If you see a white, enclosed trailer w/large Honda, Suzy & Kawi decals on the side, come by and say hi. Also has A/C so if you need to cool off...

We love to meet other TT'ers.

I've got two parties for Halloween so I don't think I'll be in any shape to ride so I'll pass this weekend.

I've got two parties for Halloween so I don't think I'll be in any shape to ride so I'll pass this weekend.

Weak! :p This is coming from the guy that could go faster than most of us on a bike that had no brakes, bald tires, and a fouled plug with a hang over! I'm calling the BS flag. He just doesn't want to ride with us slow folks or he can't get a hall pass from the Misses! :lol:

I'm so conflicted! You complimented me and slammed all in the same sentence.

I most likely will go tomorrow since our wifes are doing something......but I'm sleeping on the way up dammit.

Muhahahaha my plan worked then. I will be by to get you around 7.

See you tonight at Casey's.as for sleep, you will get an extra hour of sleep tonight as well thanks to DST!

See you guys in the AM. My red bike is now white, but still red-blooded. she's all freshened up w/ new oil & filter and ready to romp!

Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain? Rain?

Rained both days over here, but we rode anyway.

Did any of you guys hit Croom?