Sign in to follow this  

HaHaHaHa MUST SEE

ahhhh i remember going on street fire everyday during school, never would have happened with a dirt bike though.

Dang, thats a little overkill. He wasn't exactly shooting at them or shooting anyone, just riding a quad on the road.

Thats gonna leave a mark.

It would be interesting to know the whole story on why they were in pursuit, maybe he was an axe murdering meth cook. Who knows??

Made me laugh:busted:

Uncalled for is operating an ATV on a highway and then trying to run from the police.

Idiot deserved getting hit.

Problem with the the u.s. today is that there more worried about stopping people doing shit like that then stopping drug dealers and murders.

Problem with the the u.s. today is that there more worried about stopping people doing shit like that then stopping drug dealers and murders.

True, but they dont put those bars on the front of cruisers for nothing, You know cops are itchin to use em......

Uncalled for is operating an ATV on a highway and then trying to run from the police.

Idiot deserved getting hit.

Yeah, right. I wonder how you'd feel if that was your kid on the quad.

that was a little harsh.......usally it takes time to pull over a person and the siren wasnt on that long. and than BOOM, gets hit. Just think it was a little sudden.

Yeah, right. I wonder how you'd feel if that was your kid on the quad.
Well, I guess all I can say to this is it's too bad the parents weren't on quads right next to the kid. Obviously, they failed miserably in their parenting skills.

It's one thing to ride an OHV on the street. It's another thing to get caught. It's a whole OTHER thing to not pull over, take the ear beating, and ticket you deserve, Cops did right!

And, BTW, law enforcement is out catching murderers and other trash every day. It's just that those busts are not usually caught on camera and posted on youtube. The guys and gals doing that kind of work are typically under cover and risking life and limb every day. These type of law enforcement Youtube posts are exactly what they are supposed to be...patrol cops doing their jobs.

I believe his intention was to cut him off, not ram him head on. You notice he turns at the last second and the ATV turns with him. If he was trying to ram him I think he would have hit him head on, not turn.

He wasnt trying to hit him, he was trying to cut him off and corner him. Either way, LMAO :lol:

He wasnt trying to hit him, he was trying to cut him off and corner him. Either way, LMAO :lol:
:lol::p

That was disgusting like when i barfed on myself this morning. The atver is in the wrong but what happen to a little freedom. The COPS ARE PIGS PLAN AND SIMPLE. And ill never like you.
Things like this infuriate me. Cops are pathetic plain and simple.

Aaaah...words of wisdom from lifetime's of experience. Whatever...

I wonder if you would be saying the same thing if you were in a situation where those same "pathetic" "pigs" recovered your stolen bike that you were too lazy or cheap to insure. :lol: