Sign in to follow this  

A Pimp My Ride Exclusive

If I got my ride "pimped" and it came back with half the shit they put on cars, I'd let them keep it.

If I got my ride "pimped" and it came back with half the shit they put on cars, I'd let them keep it.

hahahaahah i know. they put everything in random places. i remember a little while ago they put a tv right near the headlights facing forwards....:lol:

hahahaahah i know. they put everything in random places. i remember a little while ago they put a tv right near the headlights facing forwards....:lol:

Yhea, they had a guy with a truck that liked to off road so they put TV's in his mud-flaps! :p

Serious. It's the whack paint jobs they do too that pisses me off.

Haha shit I would just sell the mofo because you know some crazy ass kid will pay big bucks to have some car that was modded by celebrity's hell some of the cars that come in have some weird motor and other internal related problems and do you ever see them touch that stuff not on 80% of them. Whats so cool about a pimped out ride if it dose not run.

i remember watching the one where they took a chevelle and dropped a duramx diesel that ran on bio in it......pretty sweet

I saw that episode (about two years after you yanks had seen it!!!!) That and the El Camino ute were the coolest ones they did!!!

Oh, and the Ice Cream truck!!!!!:lol:

Haha shit I would just sell the mofo because you know some crazy ass kid will pay big bucks to have some car that was modded by celebrity's hell some of the cars that come in have some weird motor and other internal related problems and do you ever see them touch that stuff not on 80% of them. Whats so cool about a pimped out ride if it dose not run.

thats why they put a tv under the hood so you can watch tv while you fix your piece of crap duhh :p:lol:

I've seen them put big ass wheels right over old drum brakes. That castro from whips is a hoser also.