Where is my confidence?!

Alrighty, I've been riding for a while now, but I had to quit for a year or so because of a pretty nice crash...but yeah, I'm finally back on the track, but every time I get to the big doubles i always chicken out. What should I do? should i approach the jump any differently then a table top?

seat time after a good get off always helps me out.

i will ride till i get frustrated at myself for not jumping what i know i can.

it would also help to follow someone over it, that you know will clear it easily.

then once i do it that way, i usually own it.

give it some time, dont be in a rush to risk a crash. its all about fun....

What should I do?

Sounds, to me, like Dr. Evil stole your mojo Mr. Powers! LOL

All jokes aside, I don't think confidence is the issue. You are missing the drive, energy, and motivation that you once had. Get your mojo back, and confidence will follow!! :lol::p

I GOT MY MOJO BACK!!

haha, but yeah i got the double last night. thanks guyzz

I'm still havin the same problem I wrecked on a big 90ft double that i hit a million times now i'm worried about 50 ft tables.

Alrighty, I've been riding for a while now, but I had to quit for a year or so because of a pretty nice crash...but yeah, I'm finally back on the track, but every time I get to the big doubles i always chicken out. What should I do? should i approach the jump any differently then a table top?

drink a monster. It gives you a false sense of indestructibility

also gives u arm pump lmao

I know I had to quit riding once it got so bad, I don't drink them before a ride anymore haha

gawd i used to drink so much of them back in the paintball days because of some sponnnsor stuff....im stayin away from the energy drinks lol....but yeah i think all it takes is growing an "extra set" and just going for it. after getting little tips and tricks from the locals that clear it with no problemo.