Sign in to follow this  

New Gear

No i dont go to rocky hill.. I go to a a few private tracks in Berlin and Glastonbury but mostly trail riding for me

Thanks i was going for something nice but not to clown looking lol

Looks Good!! Looks a lot like mine only different. :lol: ...LOL

dsc00855__large_299.jpg

Superstition, you can somewhat see Sanddam in the back.

wow I actually really like that! I just bought some 08 msr stuff. Can't beat two full sets of gear for $110 shipped.

Looks good man. I might have to pick up a set.

wow I actually really like that! I just bought some 08 msr stuff. Can't beat two full sets of gear for $110 shipped.

Looks good man. I might have to pick up a set.

2 sets of gear for $110!!?? Where!!??

mine for 90 and change...

Thanks guys i step outta my realm a bit i usually just go with straight black... figured i would try some color and im happy with it.

2 sets of gear for $110!!?? Where!!??

RMATV. Go there and find the axxis msr gear. It should be a deal package thing on the front page, but when I did it, it wasn't so I had to find it individually. Order your sizes/colors. The total should come to $120. On chekcout enter the code 77809. It takes $10 off on orders of $100 or more. I just got my gear in yesterday and it's actually pretty nice. Wasn't sure what to expect for the money, but it's just as good quality, if not better than my thor. I'm still itching to try out some of the new shift gear though. My local dealers never sell shift, so I don't really see it in person a lot. I will say I like the new assault gear.