Just Curious

I have an 01 400s, it only has 950 miles on it. It sat in my garage for a couple of years before I decided to fix it up. I put Renthal Fat bars & brush guard on it. I put a FMF Q4 with a power bomb header & JD jetting kit, changed the rear sprocket to a 48 tooth and put a new o-ring chain on it. I have the Edge-2 tail light assembly on it as well. I put Knobbys on it as well. Couple of scratches on the plastics but nothing major, new battery also. I'm curious what I could sell this bike for?

I'll give you £150, shipped! :p:lol:

The mods aren't worth much on the bike. The low mileage helps but your bike is 8 model yrs old. I'm guessing you could get around $3000, maybe a few hundred more, here in CA as long as it is plated. I paid $3600 for my '06 S with 531 miles only 3 or 4 months ago.

The mods aren't worth much on the bike. The low mileage helps but your bike is 8 model yrs old. I'm guessing you could get around $3000, maybe a few hundred more, here in CA as long as it is plated. I paid $3600 for my '06 S with 531 miles only 3 or 4 months ago.

Thanks. Thats kinda around the price I was thinking