Sign in to follow this  

Can anyone help me tomorrow (Wed) nite or Thurs?

It's a lot to ask, especially during the week, but I need help moving my garage. I got tons of shit that would be a total PITA to pack up, but would sit just fine in the back up a pickup truck. I have my truck with the 8' ft. bed. Another truck or do, and some help would make it easy.

I'm getting the keys to the new place tomorrow around 6 pm. If anyone with a pickup could help me do one run to the new place after that, that would be awesome. Or maybe Thursday if tomorrow nite doesn't work.

I'm 2 miles east of the 101 at Shea. The new place is at Scottsdale Rd. and Pinnacle Peak.

TIA.

I have the truck- albeit small but I also have a trailer. Between the two I'm sure we can make a dent in the move. Wed night should work for me. You have my number.

I'm 2 miles east of the 101 at Shea. The new place is at Scottsdale Rd. and Pinnacle Peak.

I am at FLW and thompson peak at Mcdowell Mountian ranch. we can meet up for killer single track at GM. Oh we can still ride there. :lol:

I am at FLW and thompson peak at Mcdowell Mountian ranch.
You are exactly half way between where I live now and where I'm moving to. Why don't you come over tomorrow around 7 pm for an hour or so? Your help would be very greatly appreciated.

I can come by Friday. The pain is tapering off quick(seperated ribs in a jump crash) and I should be able to help with light stuff Friday if that helps. I have school Thursday night.

Going to Firebird tomorow night. I am still recovering from seperated ribs. It sounds odd but I can ride but I can not do much else. I need people to load and unload the bike for me actually. With out that I can not ride. Marvin did it for me this weekend at GS Sean will do it tomorow night.

You can use my 12 foor trailer any day this week if you need it. Just come pick it up.

It sounds odd but I can ride but I can not do much else.
Well, at least you got your priorities straight! :lol:

Thanks for the offer on the trailer, but I think the trucks will be good enough.

Got an 8 foot snowbear...
Great! See you at 7 pm! :p

Tomorrow night works better for me btw.. so 7 pm then right?... where am I taking the trailer? The SUV has all my work crap in it... hard drives computers, motherboards, etc... guess I could take that stuff out then you got some more serious cargo space.

Big thanks to Carl, Aaron and Jeff. We got my whole garage moved tonight. Huge relief not to have to deal with that tomorrow. Thanks again guys!

Was my pleasure Harry, It's a nice house in a nice gay-ted community (did I spell that wrong?)

Was my pleasure Harry, It's a nice house in a nice gay-ted community (did I spell that wrong?)

:lol::p:lol:

No worries Harry. You had a need and I had the time.