125 what mods?

i have a 05 yz 125 i get 210psi compression vforce3 reeds pro circuit platnuem and R304 shorty. starts up on half a kick great suspension i race on and off i ride mostly track little woods and dunes. i about made a mistake that i want to do get a 04 yz250f that was raced. but dealer only offered $1100 everyone tells me to stay on my 125 but i love being lazy. i decited to spend a little more time on my yz to mod it out and trick it out christmas is coming up so what would be a good mod for my bike and graphics. i do have a extra cyclinder that is scratched i will probly have bored to 139 thanks

:lol: killer bike already i dont know what for you to do?
i have a 05 yz 125 i get 210psi compression vforce3 reeds pro circuit platnuem and R304 shorty. starts up on half a kick great suspension i race on and off i ride mostly track little woods and dunes. i about made a mistake that i want to do get a 04 yz250f that was raced. but dealer only offered $1100 everyone tells me to stay on my 125 but i love being lazy. i decited to spend a little more time on my yz to mod it out and trick it out christmas is coming up so what would be a good mod for my bike and graphics. i do have a extra cyclinder that is scratched i will probly have bored to 139 thanks

You could have it ported by someone who knows what they are doing. Moto814 used to do it, but I think he has pretty much retired from that biz.

If you want some real power, replace that Vforce with a Rad Valve. The vforce block doesn't MAKE you rejet, where as the rad valve does. Increased air flow, etc. I had a vforce on my 06 250SX and replaced it with a rad valve and it was night and day difference.

what about the flat top piston deal, from TBT racing

Factory Flat Top Engine

Want to run a factory-style motor without taking a shop vac to your savings account? The flat top engine modification is the closest thing you can get to a works engine the average guy can afford. It includes porting and head modifications, flat top piston and all gaskets and labor. It flat rips. (RM125, KX250, RM250, YZ125 Call for more info)

$575

already sounds like a beast bike, only thing i can think of would be "pimping" it out. Graphics, powdercoating, flashy engine peices, ect. OR maybe just stock up on everything u will eventually need, pistons,oils, ect.

Suspension.

A stock bike with properly sprung/valved suspension is way better than a bike with a poor suspension setup and a rocket for an engine.

what is better a 144 or 139cc it will not be stroked or matched but jetted

i have an 03 yz 125 and im lookin to get a big bore kit done and some head work and was wondering where i should get it done im in indiana to

what about the flat top piston deal, from TBT racing

Factory Flat Top Engine

Want to run a factory-style motor without taking a shop vac to your savings account? The flat top engine modification is the closest thing you can get to a works engine the average guy can afford. It includes porting and head modifications, flat top piston and all gaskets and labor. It flat rips. (RM125, KX250, RM250, YZ125 Call for more info)

$575

Why does the flat top piston engine run better ?