Narrow feeler guage

Where do i get a set? My regular set has way too wide of blades.

You could get another cheap set and cut them down lengthwise.

Google: 1/4" feeler gauges

I had a set I used to use to back up egged out bushings. Just hammer a couple of those behind the new bushing where the gap is and snap them off. lol

I just used the grinder to make my guages narrower.


That Bike Master set is what I have. Works fine.

Mcfadden-Dales if they're out in AZ. Check out both those places do tech tools, etc...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now