FAO UK owners!

We appear to have a few threads with some of the same sorts of things going on, and I've nattered to Harv too, and it seems we all may be after the same sort of things.

Soooooooooo.....

Stick in here your "wish list" for mods / parts etc that you wish for soon, and I'll do some digging about to find suppliers prices etc and see if they'll do a discount for a Group Buy sort of thing.

Basically, copy / paste stuff with your name next to it to save mass repeats and then me poring over the replies for total numbers.

:lol:

Edge-2 tail lamp - please state with or without numberplate mount (roughly a tenner difference) Leepants,

CF heel guard Leepants,

TrailTech Vapour computer Leepants,

We appear to have a few threads with some of the same sorts of things going on, and I've nattered to Harv too, and it seems we all may be after the same sort of things.

Soooooooooo.....

Stick in here your "wish list" for mods / parts etc that you wish for soon, and I'll do some digging about to find suppliers prices etc and see if they'll do a discount for a Group Buy sort of thing.

Basically, copy / paste stuff with your name next to it to save mass repeats and then me poring over the replies for total numbers.

Edge-2 tail lamp - please state with or without numberplate mount (roughly a tenner difference) Leepants,

CF heel guard Leepants,

the cheapest place for the vapour is probably www.trailtechproducts.co.uk the customer service and turnaround time was excellent:thumbsup:

Splendid - TVM. I intend to see who'll do the best deal. :lol:

Soooooooooo.....

CF heel guard Leepants,

Supermoto Engineering axle sliders Harv600

Supermoto Engineering axle sliders Harv600

+1 lt-drzsm

The nice ones with the axle blocks and chain adjusters hmmmmm.........drool

The nice ones with the axle blocks and chain adjusters hmmmmm.........drool

thems the ones, blue ones

CF heel guard Leepants,

TrailTech Vapour computer Leepants

Supermoto Engineering axle sliders Harv600, lt-DZRSM

Almost all UK members have the mods done already.

Groups buys are a bit out of the question.

I'm all modded out!!

We'll see. :lol:

Besides, a saving of £3 means an extra pint in my belly. :p

Almost all UK members have the mods done already.

Groups buys are a bit out of the question.

I'm all modded out!!

not quite my friend, you still need to bore a bigger hole through her heart:thumbsup:

not quite my friend, you still need to bore a bigger hole through her heart:thumbsup:

hmmm maybe.

If i keep hold of er for long enough to save up for it!!

its nice to see that all you guys are into mods - it means you can help me mod mine!!!!!

Mike, I'm the same with my main car too - NOTHING about the engine is stock, not even the block any more. :lol:

I get most stuff from the US , aside chain sprockets and oil .

Una biker rad guards in red- Mr Jones

cant find them anywhere in the uk

I get most stuff from the US , aside chain sprockets and oil .

Yeeeeeeeeees, but I reckon to STILL save on p and p if not cost for multi-items.