Anyone Ride Motorcross in Columbia???

Does anyone around here ride at tracks or just all trails. I rececntly moved here (Elgin) and was looking for tracks to ride. I went to I-20 motorcross track on sunday and it was ok, just looking for something closer if that is possible. I heard rumors that Columbia Motorcross Park in Gaston was open again??? Anyone know?

Does anyone around here ride at tracks or just all trails. I rececntly moved here (Elgin) and was looking for tracks to ride. I went to I-20 motorcross track on sunday and it was ok, just looking for something closer if that is possible. I heard rumors that Columbia Motorcross Park in Gaston was open again??? Anyone know?

Chris,

I was at I-20 sunday, little to muddy for me. I think I may have been parked beside you (bike #747).

Yes the track you are talking about is open. A few of us from Sumter are heading back over this coming sunday. The track is a hard pack track.

Come and check it out sunday.:lol:

http://www.myspace.com/palmettocomplex

Yeah I remember you, you had a 450 too right? Your friend was on a Suzuki? I just might have to make it out there Sunday, I thought that I-20 was a bit too muddy for me too. What time are you going to head up there?

Yep thats us. Should get up there between 10-11am.

I live right down the street from there, but I haven't made it out yet.

I may go over there to test everything out once I get my suspnesion back from Ohlins

Well me and the wife will be going there tomorrow! Tomorrow looks like a greagt day to ride, hopefully if you see me pull up wave me in! See you there!

I got all of my bike I could put back together today. Still no forks or shock. Have fun

See ya in a bit....:worthy: