Where is the Hella Sweet Nevada Ride Report Bro?

That is it. I heard that there was going to be a hella sweet ride report from some ca folk that headed out to nv. I guess they still cant get the grins off theirs faces

Hella Sweet Bro

That is it. I heard that there was going to be a hella sweet ride report from some ca folk that headed out to nv. I guess they still cant get the grins off theirs faces

Sounds like another multiple personality poster on the CA. thread:thumbsdn:

This should be fun:lame:

Yah it was sick, got a hella super sweet tour from a bunch of sweet flat billers with metal mulisha graphics.

Pulled some sick one leggers too.

Flat billers are hella sweet bro

working on it

I saw a bunch of drunk rednecks out in the desert this weekend. Shooting guns, blowing up shit in the fire, and being loud. Looked like a good time.

I saw a bunch of drunk rednecks out in the desert this weekend. Shooting guns, blowing up shit in the fire, and being loud. Looked like a good time.

Sounds like a good time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfletch

Sounds like a good time.

Probably WAS a Good time........Guys moonrocks trip..........:lol::p:lol:

My Guess is it's Cracker Box, or Shady at Best, or Rino, or Rusty, or......... :lol:

Why didn't BigBob lead this totally awesome Nevada ride?

I guess his bill wasn't flat enough.