Anyone looking for a leftover 2007 X?

LOL....I just put in a finance application and used DeseretKX500 as a reference. I should know an OTD pretty soon and will be sure to PM it to you. You can probably not pay AZ tax which would save you a bundle also.

Mine was 5199 back in March and was 6K OTD. You are probably looking at 5700 OTD

I just got a call from Max at Western Honda. I'm approved 100%. I'll pick up the bike Saturday. I don't know the exact price OTD but he said it won't be over $5700....That's a brand new 2007 450X. I think DesertKX500 pulled some strings for me on this deal.

?? Congratulations on the new X! What are you going to do with your 05?

Thanks, Dan! Not sure how I'm going to do it but I'm thinking the '05 will be good to go for quite some time now with the new motor. I love that bike and can't seem to part with it. It's been a GREAT bike. I think I'll start pimping the '07 a little at a time and by the time it is ready the '05's crank will have fallen out again....LOL

Thanks, Dan! Not sure how I'm going to do it but I'm thinking the '05 will be good to go for quite some time now with the new motor. I love that bike and can't seem to part with it. It's been a GREAT bike. I think I'll start pimping the '07 a little at a time and by the time it is ready the '05's crank will have fallen out again....LOL

Very Nice Cubera..........?

I'm jealous! ?

Hey, Dan W! These guys at Western Honda make it really easy. It's a great deal if you don't mind a drive to Pheonix to pick it up. I'm doing 100% financing for the first time ever on a dirt bike only because the deal is too good to pass up and I don't have the cash on hand right now. I'll pay it off fast as I can though. My '05 is just now rebuilt top and bottom. I'm keeping it since I have lots invested in it and can't think of a better bike for me except maybe a newer one just like it:)

I just got a call from Max at Western Honda. I'm approved 100%. I'll pick up the bike Saturday. I don't know the exact price OTD but he said it won't be over $5700....That's a brand new 2007 450X. I think DesertKX500 pulled some strings for me on this deal.

Awesome Coob. Congratulations.

Hey, Dan W! These guys at Western Honda make it really easy. It's a great deal if you don't mind a drive to Pheonix to pick it up. I'm doing 100% financing for the first time ever on a dirt bike only because the deal is too good to pass up and I don't have the cash on hand right now. I'll pay it off fast as I can though. My '05 is just now rebuilt top and bottom. I'm keeping it since I have lots invested in it and can't think of a better bike for me except maybe a newer one just like it:)

Those guys at Western were awesome to me also. Not pushy at all. I called and asked if they could beat 6300OTD back in March (that was the lowest quote i had at the time) and got mine for 6K OTD. Picked it up the next day. It was ready to go when i got there. No one in the state of AZ and OTD cycles could come close.?

Very very nice ! But you know when you park that 07X. In the stall next to 05X and the YZ. The 07X is going to want to be the alpha diva. You'll be spending $ on her in no time and ridding her.

I think he should sell the pinger and put the money into the 07 diva!?