Sign in to follow this  

Bit the Bullet and ordered the Yosh!!

Well finally did it, I have been reading article after article and finally pulled the trigger....just ordered a Yosh RS2...Man now I have to wait for it to get here...So I do have a question though?? As far as the insert goes on these things...I was thinking about trying it first with the insert then without...I know I will get the most power with it out...what about the jetting? Currently I have

dyno jet kit with

140 main

25 pilot

Im at sea level

I was thinking I will probably have to put the 142.5 main back in but thats probably with the insert out...does the jetting really change with the insert in??

I have been searching on it and now have a headache so thought I would just ask...

Done the 3x3 ??

If so , and your yoshi is "all the way" and not only a slip on ,start with a 155 mj ,I ran mine with a 160mj and a rs3

Done the 3x3 ??

If so , and your yoshi is "all the way" and not only a slip on ,start with a 155 mj ,I ran mine with a 160mj and a rs3

yup did that a while ago when I rejetted...its a full system getting the mods done slowly but getting there...I guess I will start saving for an FCR

thanks for the reply

Once you take the insert out, you will not be able to put it back in. Mine pops a little on deceleration without the insert, but I did not change my jetting at all when I removed it.

You won't put the insert back in once its out. At least, I never did.......love the sound way too much.