DR-Z400S parts manual now available as PDF

There are a few web sites with part diagrams but I thought handy printable PDF (~5 MB) is more useful, so I compiled one. May be also useful to keep this in your smart phone so if anything happens in remote location you can have diagrams and part numbers handy. :lol:

Awesome, thanks!

Nice work! Thanks for sharing.

awesome, now i can leave the paperback in my truck. Tired of going to the car to get it ever time i want to look something up.

Thanks. Anyone know of a complete "owners manual" in PDF form?

....or, does anyone want to sell me one? I'm aware that I can buy one from my Suzuki dealer but would rather not if I don't have to.

Thanx. Printing as i type!!! :p Always good to have printed info!!! :lol:

Freakin phenomenal!! You, sir, are a true gentleman!! :lol:

(Don't you know people get paid for doing things like this in the "real world"??)

Thanks. Anyone know of a complete "owners manual" in PDF form?

You can download one from www.pdftown.com.

There are a few web sites with part diagrams but I thought handy printable PDF (~5 MB) is more useful, so I compiled one. May be also useful to keep this in your smart phone so if anything happens in remote location you can have diagrams and part numbers handy. :lol:

Hi Ahto:

Great job!!!!

I started some similar for the "E" model, and after seeing yours I have finished it, here you can find the DRZ400E K0/K4 parts (6MB), the server is slow, if someone has some spare bandwidth, please upload it and send me a PM in order to change the link.

have fun,

j.

You can download one from www.pdftown.com.

They only have the Service Manual, not the Owner's Manual

I started some similar for the "E" model, and after seeing yours I have finished it, here you can find the DRZ400E K0/K4 parts (6MB), the server is slow, if someone has some spare bandwidth, please upload it and send me a PM in order to change the link.

After posting mine yestreday I found there was already one similar PDF posted, for E model (no prices, though). See this thread

ANY DRZ part number you ever needed. However, rough pricing information is nice to have.

great thread

sticky anyone

After posting mine yestreday I found there was already one similar PDF posted, for E model (no prices, though). See this thread

ANY DRZ part number you ever needed. However, rough pricing information is nice to have.

Funny, this is the "DRZ400 parts manual week" :lol::p

in short:

DRZ400S K6K7 by Ahto:

http://www.rebaseonu.net/misc/Suzuki_DR-Z400S_K6K7_parts_manual.pdf

DRZ400EK5 by ??

http://www.scoot.bg/arhiv_na_opisanie_motori/400cc%20(DR-Z400EK5-7%20BF111-DK433%202007).pdf

DRZ400EK0K4 by jiauka

http://www.serra19.com/drz/Suzuki_DRZ400E_K0K4_parts_small.pdf

have fun,

j.

nice work

Thanks. gas for you.:p

They only have the Service Manual, not the Owner's Manual

Da%m! I figured it was too good to be true. Besides, it wasn't a simple matter of printing this thing out and. They wanted money. Guess I can't blame'em...

Anyone else have an idea where I can get an owners manual without going through my dealer? Anyone have an extra they'd part with?

I'd like a copy of the owners manual too......

Sungamma

Thanks. Makes it so much easier to get the right part.

Thats the service manual, not the owners manual and it's not free.....