8 or 10 paddle for glamis this weekend?

I am headed to glamis this weekend for the first time. I am curious as to what your opinion is on running the 8 or 10 paddle tire. My bike is an 06' 450x jetted, emissions cleared, fmf powerbomb with carbon fiber factory 4.1 pipe, clarke 3.4 desert tank, skid plate, rad guards, scott stabilizer with pro taper bars. I am planning on keeping the same front tire.. any other advice as well? I already took out all the extra long term and short term disability insurance from work.. haha:bonk:

8 paddle is just fine imho. I have run a hooker and a viper (both skat track) in the past and they work great.:lol:

Guess which one I preferred??:p

8 paddle is just fine imho. I have run a hooker and a viper (both skat track) in the past and they work great.:lol:

Guess which one I preferred??:p

So was the price for that hooker by the hour?:lol:

The X likes the 8 paddle. I will be at glamis this weekend as well. Only my X is staying home and my 07 R is getting its first taste of the sand.

I only lasted an hour before I was sore and tired:lol:

I run an 8 on my X and it works perfect.

I got the 8 paddle installed.. anyone else out at glamis this weekend stop by and see us.. We will have teh huge F WORD INDUSTRIES flags and banners..